.

Friday, November 25, 2011

TURKEY NUGGGGETTSSSS! [dubstep]


HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!

Hope you're pooping out as much mashed potatoes as I am!

Today I've got some sweet tracks that are guaranteed to make your feast taste that much better...

Hippie Love
Just discovered this 17-year-young dude from a remixing contest for Rostik and looked up his other work.
This song is just fantastic and perfect as we think about how fortunate and "charmed" our lives really are...
"Charmed Life" (Just Jawsh Remix)


Mimi Page (pictured above) has the voice of a freakin' angel. Ellie Goulding and Adele are the two most remixed chick vocals today but Mimi is a hidden gem to most.

This track is by one of my favorite upcoming artists, Minnesota. He had a little help with the mastering of this one by Bassnectar. Nectar dropped this at his Halloween show in Dallas and it took me forever to find but here it is at last...
"A Bad Place feat. Mimi Page" (Minnesota Remix) [mastered by Bassnectar]


looks-like-a-heart-to-me-
Nit Grit is another one of my favorites who you will undoubtably see at festivals and on UKF in no time...
He smashes it in this one...seemed like a pretty good choice since I spent so much time with the grandparents this weekend.
"This Old Heart" by NiT GriT

(How badass is that photo of the starfish?!)

happy downloading.
-Jordan

1 comment: