.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

IDentity Festival [Electro, house, dubstep, techno]

What's up ya'll?!

Today's post is about the epic one day traveling festival called ID or IDentity.
Headliners include Kaskade, Rusko, Nero, Datsik, Disco Biscuits, Steve Aoki, DJ Shadow, Skrillex (in PA only) and much more.

Yesterday they had a special one day Skullcandy sale where you could buy general admission tickets for 20 bucks!
Unheard of!
Anyway, I bought my ticket for the show in Mansfield, MA before it sold out so I'm pumped.

Here are a few jams from the ID crew. Make sure to scoop some tickets in your area before they're gone! http://idfestival.com/




I'm a basshead fer sure and I love the Kaskade and Nero remixes but I've been getting more into Avicii recently...maybe because of ID...enjoy.

Skrillex - "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" (Kaskade Remix)


Rusko - "Da Cali Anthem"


N*E*R*D - "Hypnotize You" (Nero Remix)


Datsik & Subvert - "Heartstopper"


Avicii - "The Last Summer"


Data Romance - "Night Section"


Kid Cudi - "Pursuit of Happiness" (Steve Aoki Remix)


La Roux - "In For The Kill" (Le Castle Vania Remix)


happy downloading.
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment