.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Who's a Bass Monster?" [dubstep, chillstep]

I've been diggin' up a ton of glorious new songs and artists the past couple days. I'm so pumped that there is always something new to listen to. I will always love the classics I always listen to but new music with unexpected drops, bass roars and alien zips and zoots will always amaze me.

Calvertron has been around for a few years but one of his newer remixes "Bass Monster" is super duper freakin' epic. If you like loud, grimey robots having intercourse on Saturn's rings then this is the song for you...
FS and Reid Speed - Bass Monster (Calvertron Remix)


Today I discovered a dubstep/DnB dude named Vose from the UK. He came out with a song about a week ago called "Brake" that I absolutely love. "Dreams" is another fantastic track...I love everything about it. This guy knows what's up...

For some reason I can imagine Mario, Yoshi, Peach and Donkey Kong ice skating on hot lava to "Brake"...yeah...
Vose - "Brake"


Skorpion and Dub Scout - "Dreams" (Vose Remix)


happy downloading.
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment