.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Time to get your Glitchdick wet. [Dubstep, reggae]

Happy Friday ya'll!

I just found this dude from Hawaii. He goes by the name Glitchdick.

I haven't really heard a song from this kid yet that I don't like.

If you enjoy dubstep you'll definitely dig this dude.

A track I've been playing all week is his latest, "Here Tonight" remix.


Glitchdick - "Here Tonight" (Glitchdick Remix)


Glitchdick - "If I Die Young Remix"


Glitchdick - "Yellow Elvis"


Ellie Goulding - "Starry Eyed" (Glitchdick Remix)


Also, I'd like to throw in this new remix from Diplo of the song "Delilah" by Mavado. It's a pretty chill, reggae/dubstep tune. Perfect for summer.

All of Diplo's shit is out of the norm so I'm sure you'll dig this...

Mavado - "Delilah" (Diplo Remix)



happy downloading.
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment